Saturday, April 24, 2010

NATURAL BORN KILLERS


So im fixing to watch 'natural born killers' tonight on DVD http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_Born_Killers
I havent seen it before, however I have heard a few stories which prompted me to do some internet digging into serial killers. I think I can officially say the quiet ones are the fucked up ones. All the high school massacrests and serial killers tend to be quiet people that keep to themselves. I'm not a psycho judging by this but I think I know a few.

:S

hahaha......

In all seriousness though how hard is it to actually talk to people? Does it take a different more outgoing type of person to talk to people or are people just not wanting to step outside there comfort zones out of fear of this new aged political correctness?

I love a decent conversation always have, even those conversations with the 'old boys' that talk about the 60s and 70s and the crazied stories that the freeness of that era allowed them to do. Because lets face it we are no longer allowed to do what they took for granted and I think it is because they grew up and decided that most of us younger generation cant 'handle' what they went through.

However judge the deference in movies of the 80s-90s-00s shit is getting more out there and easier to get away with, can you imagine natural born killers being released at the same time as 'The Warriors' or 'Easyrider', Oliver Stone would have been in prison and classed as a pyschotic.

So why is it in an age of ever increasing number of brutal and over the top movies, we are scared as a whole to live as a community, shouldnt we be more open to our next door neighbour because we are used to the nut cases or now that we know that these people exist is it the reason we refuse to leave that 'comfort zone' and meet new people and talk to that guy that no ones talks to. Lets face it if you talk to him you might be the one he doesnt take with him when he executes that crazed plan.......

EBMF!



p.s. man I can ramble of some shit sometimes......

No comments:

Post a Comment